Frank Burton’s carries Arrowhead outside faucets. If your outside faucet stopped working, drips, or has other issues, stop by Frank Burton’s and pick up a new faucet.
- Heavy-duty lead-free bronze construction
- Protects faucet and pipes from freezing and damage by separating cold weather from water supply
- Faucet should not be pressurized for more than 12 consecutive hours
- Faucet must be installed at a downward angle to ensure drainage and prevent freezing
- When using self-closing nozzle, always relieve pressure after shut-off
1/2 in MIP and 1/2 in sweat. Solid flange permits easy anchoring to frame buildings. Constructed of all brass and type L copper, one-piece O-ring bonnet and rubber-coated oval handle.Arrowhead 456 Series 456-10LF Wall Hydrant, 1/2 in Inlet, MIP x Copper Sweat Inlet, 3/4 in Outlet, 13 gpm
We have extended the sign-up time to win the KNIPEX Pliers!
Sign up for our email newsletter “Burton’s Blasts” (SEE BELOW)
Receive product information, learn about special deals, and get chances to win prizes.
The email newsletter will only go out about once a month, so we won’t SPAM your inbox. Thanks!
If you have already signed up previously, you’re still in the drawing for the pliers and don’t need to sign up again.