Custom tubs and specialty tubs are available at Frank Burton and Sons.
We carry Neptune products, Sterling, which is a Kohler company, MAAX products and more. Stop by our showroom to see all the tubs available and speak with one of our bathroom designers or product specailist.
Expressing our difference clearly, innovating with relevant product offerings, staying connected to customer needs, and being in tune with our business partners. These are principles that reflect Produits Neptune’s intimate conviction that life is more beautiful when it is surrounded by beauty.
Our offerings encompass a wide range of Canada-made bathroom products—bathtubs, showers, glass doors, sinks and toilets with a unique portfolio of refined equipment designed to blend seamlessly with all our units.
The first company in North America to earn certification ECORESPONSIBLE, and wholly owned by its management staff, Produits Neptune provides inspiring, well-thought out product lines with enough flexibility for you to mix, match, and create your own chic, bathroom signature. With Produits Neptune, everything is possible, and everything is simple. It’s all yours to enjoy, a perfect balance of form and function.
STERLING® baths and showers are made of solid Vikrell® material, which means they are easy to install and built to last, making them the go-to showers for any remodeling or new construction project.
Easy to Install.
- Modular pieces allow for a fast, one-person install
- Installs directly onto studs
- Snaps together with tongue-and-groove system
- Innovative DryBlock™ seal provides completely caulkless installation
Built to Last.
- Molded into one solid piece under extreme heat and pressure
- No layers to chip, crack or peel
- Structural ribs molded in for strength eliminate bounce and give under bath and shower floors
- Nonporous surface wipes clean with soap and water
Backed by Kohler.
- Sterling is a Kohler® company, which means every product must meet or exceed Kohler’s high standards, and everything is backed by over 140 years of manufacturing excellence within the kitchen and bath industry
- And it’s backed by a 10-year consumer limited warranty and 3-year commercial limited warranty
Designs in line with the latest trends
Always on the lookout for new product solutions, we elevate our design styles to meet industry trends and deliver fresh products built to last for years to come.
An enjoyable experience
At MAAX, we believe in finding new ways to enhance your success and enjoyment. We constantly strive to create the best possible bathware experience at every level.
Products at the forefront of innovation
With over 80 patents granted, groundbreaking products like Utile and a focus on installation features, our commitment to innovation is part of our DNA.